IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Modifications and Notices
3. We Respect Your Privacy
4. General Information
Our Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitor’s traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses (which are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Internet users by the Internet Service Providers). Servers logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
Links to Third Party Websites: The Site may contain links to other websites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than we do. We have no responsibility for these third party websites, and you are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you choose to visit.
5. What Personal Information do we collect, and how do we collect it?
In the course of operating the Site, we have collected and will collect Personal Information from you, including:
- Information you voluntarily submit to use, when you contact us, such as your name, address, newsletter and contact preferences, and any other information or feedback you choose to provide us; and
- Information we may passively and automatically collect from you, such as your IP address, and other information about the Site’s visitors’ traffic patterns, as discussed above.
We collect your Personal Information when you use the Site (in the case of your IP address and the Site’s visitors’ traffic patterns) and when you choose to provide us Personal Information, when you contact us. If you do not want to provide your Personal Information to us, you should not use the Site or contact us, via the Site.
We collect Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To communicate with viewers and users of the Site;
- To advertise, develop, enhance and provide services and products to viewers and users of the Site, and to measure and improve the effectiveness of our services, products and marketing endeavours;
- To detect and protect us, you and others from error, fraud or other illegal activities;
- To fulfill our legal duty to confirm your identity and avoid conflicts of interests;
- To respond to your requests for services and your questions;
- To evaluate applications for, and to decide whether to establish (and to manage or terminate) an employment, contractual or partnership relationship;
- To carry out any other purpose that you have authorized or that is required or permitted by law, and as applicable, for such other purposes as may be identified in our ROHL Privacy Code.
6. What about children?
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use this Site. Parents and legal guardians are responsible for ensuring their children do not use the Site. If you believe that we may have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Do we disclose your Personal Information to others?
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties for any other purposes other than those for which it was collect, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
There are a variety of circumstances where we may be required or permitted to disclose Personal Information to third parties. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to a third party engaged by us to perform functions on our behalf or to a public authority or agent of a public authority if, in our reasonable judgement, it appears that there is imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
8. Transfer of Personal Information to service providers outside Canada
We will only use Personal Information collected through the Site for the Identified Purposes. We may engage service providers to assist us with fulfilling these purposes, and, in some instances, these service providers may be located outside Canada. These service providers may include, but are not limited to, third parties that help us store data that we use as part of the Site.
9. How do we safeguard your Personal Information?
We use appropriate means to help safeguard your Personal Information obtained through the Site; for example, only authorized employees and agents have access to Personal Information obtained through the Site; all computers on which Personal Information is stored are password protected; and we use data encryption to increase the security of the Personal Information you provide to us via the Site.
10. How long will we retain your Personal Information?
We will keep your Personal Information obtained via the Site only as long as necessary for us to fulfill the identified Purpose or required by law. For Personal Information provided in relation to a job posting, we will keep this information on file for 1 year from the date the position was filled.
11. Your consent/verifying and amending Personal Information
You may withdraw your consent for us to manage your Personal Information obtained via the Site in a particular way, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, this may limit our ability to provide you with certain services and/or products. You may contact us for more information regarding the implications of withdrawing consent.
Upon request, and subject to exceptions required or permitted by law, you may access and review the Personal Information about you obtained via the Site and make appropriate changes to it by contacting us. You will be required to put your request in writing and show us identification. The reason we ask for identification is to ensure that, among other things, we do not unintentionally release your Personal Information to a third party who is representing him/her as you. We will inform you in the event we are required to restrict access to some or all information you request, or if we no longer hold your Personal Information. You may contact us for any further information or policies at:
11211 266 Street
Acheson, Alberta T7X 6E1