ROHL is looking for a new Sr Director of The Project Management Office. This position based out of our corporate headquarters in Acheson, Alberta, reporting directly to our CEO and overseeing the Project Management Office. The Project Management Office is a critical team at ROHL, managing all significant projects ROHL deploys across Canada.
The successful candidate for this role must demonstrate that their skills and experience have afforded them the capabilities to perform in one of the most critical roles within the ROHL corporation. Candidates can differentiate themselves with expertise, specifically in Telecommunication Construction, Project Management, Indigenous and Government relations, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
ROHL’s preference is a candidate based out of the Edmonton, Alberta area or willing to relocate to the Edmonton region. However, for the right candidate, a remote position based anywhere in Canada will be considered with an expectation that 50% travel will be required.
- Development and management of organizational processes that touch on everything from pre-sales and billing to operations and safety
- Liaise with Government agencies and Indigenous communities and businesses
- Program and portfolio management
- Support and leadership for all ROHL Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Project Administrators
- Support ROHL Sales and Procurement teams in pursuing extensive opportunities
- Facilitation of strategy for internal and external meetings
- Monthly/Quarterly presentations to the Board of Directors
- Experience in the Telecommunication Industry, leading/supporting Telecommunication Construction projects
- Experience in Project Management with a demonstrated ability to lead highly effective teams
- Previous experience leading a Project Management Office will be considered an asset
- Experience in Public Relations considered an asset
- Experience with Telecommunication Carrier/Wholesale services will be viewed as an asset
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, at a professional level is necessary
- Experience facilitating large discussions
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages – Salary commensurate with experience for this role
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan for you and your family
- Group RSP Matching Plan
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.