We are actively seeking an organized, energetic and experienced Project Assistant to join our growing team in Acheson Alberta!
Working as a part of the PMO under the direction of the Sr. Program Manager, the Project Assistant will report to various ROHL Site Project Managers by supporting and/or overseeing administrative tasks such as ensuring schedule, budget and project details are well organized, provide oversight of ROHL contracts ensuring compliance, and communicate with various departments and stakeholders about changes to the project plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise between Site Project Managers and Program Manager
- Assist Site Project Manager with tracking Stakeholder concerns and follow ups
- Records and transcribes minutes of meetings
- Assists with the development of the project schedule and tracking of project milestones and deliverables, inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Sr. Program Manager and Site Project Manager
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track progress of the project
- Ensuring documentation is maintained throughout the length of project by collecting, analyzing, coordinating, and uploading of data, photographs, daily and/or weekly reports
- Provide oversight of ROHL Contracts ensuring compliance
- Data entry and developing data into information for management reporting and presentation
- Organizes project close-out by preparing turnover documents and assists in demobilizing the and archiving documentation
- Creation of presentations, dashboards, and business cases
- Day-to-day administration tasks and other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive and confidential matters and information
- Minimum 3 years related executive administrative support experience required
- Completion of post-secondary office/administrative assistant education is an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet competing deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams and Office Suite.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, confident interacting with key contacts and teamwork ability.
- Motivated self-starter who is results driven, with exceptional multitasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Some travel required
What We Offer
- $50,000.00 – $85,000.00 – Salary based on experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan for you and your family
- Group RSP Matching Plan
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.