This is a great opportunity to join one of Canada’s most successful and fastest growing Telecommunications and Utility construction companies! ROHL Enterprises Ltd has been around since 1967 and is dedicated to connecting Canadians in rural, urban, and remote communities.
We are seeking highly motivated, reliable individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team! As a valued crew member, you will be responsible for the onsite, day-to-day duties required to support the crew and complete our work in a safe and timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Load, unload and move construction materials around the work site.
- Execute traffic control plans by placing, removing, covering and uncovering traffic control signs, cones, barricades and other traffic control devices. Direct traffic when necessary.
- Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment and movement of materials.
- Using a rake or shovel, spread gravel, dirt, seed and other construction materials over surfaces, leveling, building or decreasing slopes
- Ensure work site is organized and free of clutter, rubble and garbage.
- Other general labour duties as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Must hold a valid class 5 driver’s license and have own reliable transportation
- Must have CSA approved steel toe boots (remaining PPE will be provided)
- General labour experience would be asset
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
- Must be comfortable working around energized utilities
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Ability to work in confined spaces, climb ladders and elevated platforms
What We Offer
- $21.00 to $26.00 per hour – Wage based on experience for this role
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan for you and your family
- Group RSP Matching Plan
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.