This is a great opportunity to join one of Canada’s most successful and fastest growing Telecommunications and Utility construction companies! ROHL Global Networks is dedicated to connecting Canadians in rural, urban, and remote communities. ROHL is proud to have served over 50 First Nations communities and deployed hundreds of kilometers of fiber optic cable during these builds to connect their communities to their hospitals, schools, and each other. Our customers are an integral part of our family and we’re seeking a highly motivated, reliable individual with a strong work ethic to join our family!
We Offer Our Family:
- Competitive Wages – commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including dental, vision and extended health for you and your family
- Group RSP Matching Plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
Working as a part of the PMO, under the direction of the Associate Director, the Project Coordinator will report to various ROHL Site Project Managers by supporting and/or overseeing administrative tasks such as ensuring schedule, budget and project details are well organized. The Project Coordinator will communicate with various departments and stakeholders about changes to the project plan and provides oversight of ROHL contracts ensuring compliance for the project team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise between Site Project Managers and Associate Director
- Assist Site Project Manager with tracking Stakeholder concerns and follow ups
- Records and transcribes minutes of meetings
- Assists with the development of the project schedule and tracking of project milestones and deliverables, inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Associate Director and Site Project Manager
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track progress of the project
- Ensures documentation is maintained throughout the length of project by collecting, analyzing, coordinating, and uploading of data, photographs, daily and/or weekly reports
- Provide oversight of ROHL contracts ensuring compliance
- Data entry and developing data into information for management reporting and presentation
- Organizes project close-out by preparing turnover documents and assists in demobilizing and archiving documentation
- Creation of presentations, dashboards, and business cases
- Day-to-day administration tasks and other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive and confidential matters and information
- Completion of post-secondary education degree or diploma in a related field such as construction project management, engineering, and/or business administration.
- Preference given to those pursuing PMP or related designations
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet competing deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams and Office Suite.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, confident interacting with key contacts and teamwork ability.
- Motivated self-starter who is results driven, with exceptional multitasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Some travel will be required
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for a Job
To apply for a position at ROHL, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you’re interested in joining our team. We carefully review each application and look for candidates who share our values and commitment to excellence.